Enoteca will be reopening on Wednesday 29th July.
We are also excited to announce that Enoteca's first floor bar has been transformed into a full sit down restaurant specialising in fish.
Due to government Covid-19 guidelines we are unable to hold live entertainment so our opening hours until the end of August will be as followed:
Wednesday: Friday 3pm - 11pm | Restaurant 6pm - 10pm
Saturday: 12pm - 11pm | Restaurant 6pm - 10pm
Sunday: 12pm - 7pm | Restaurant 12pm - 6pm
Following government guidelines, we are working hard to get the new restaurant structure ready for your arrival. Our main priority is to keep you and our staff safe during this time. We are very much looking forward to seeing you all, however there are a few changes that we have had to make so please bear with us.
- Tables have safely been distanced apart and cannot be moved together
- Restrooms will be sanitised every hour, with toilets well ventilated. There will be a queuing system in place allowing one in one out policy for each restrooms
- All our staff will be temperature checked before service every day and will be wearing PPE and have been trained to government Covid-19 guidelines
- If you or any other member of your party are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms before your reservation please let us know straight away
- On arrival to the venue please use the sanitiser dispenser, we will also have various hygiene stations throughout the restaurant
- On arrival if someone is waiting to be seated please maintain social distancing
- When seated you will be obliged to give at least one member of your groups full name and contact details, we will keep this information for 21 days to be in line with government 21 day track and trace, If you do not comply to this regulation, you will be asked to leave
- Walking around the venue is not permitted unless using the restroom or when entering or leaving
- Children over the age of 10 are permitted until 6pm and must remain seated at all times
- All tables, chairs and surfaces are sanitised regularly and after every use
- As much as we would like to stand, chat and catch up with you all, I’m afraid we have to keep contact to a minimum
- A gentle reminder we are only allowed to accept tables for a maximum of 8 people from two different households, or a maximum of 6 people from mixed households (bubbles)
- We will endeavour to make your experience with us as pleasant and enjoyable as it always has been. Thank you for your patience and understanding, we very much look forward to welcoming you back